Awards

Awards for blogs are new for me. I know nothing about it. But now I'm learning. I don't like long text so I'll write in brief.

I'm giving my first award for friendship and information

to this blogs:

Marcia
Aeris
Bela
Sandra
Yumi Arteira
Paula
Kaline
Isa
DiNHa
Tati Yumi

The rules are:
1- show the award in your blog
2- post the link for the blog that indicated you
3- post the rules
4- choose other 10 blogs to receive the award
5- tell them all about it!

6 comments:

Márcia Shintate said...

Thanks a lot, Charles! Your blog is really cute! You deserve a lot of stamps!

Dinha said...

Hi Charles =)
Thanks for the award xD
=*

Isa said...

Hi Charles!!!

Thank you for the prize! I was very happy and surprised!

added your blog in the Diagramas, ok?

Kiss in the heart!!
♥

Unknown said...

Hi Charles!!!
Tks for award!!!

Kisses

Sandra said...

Hi Charles! Thank you so much. When I have time, I'll put it in my blog.

Sandra

Tati said...

Hi Charles!!
Thanks for the award!!

Tati Yumi